My Wii is now hooked up to four other Wiis, one in Maine, one in New Jersey, one in Los Angeles, and one in New York. There are numerous Miis hanging out in our plaza, and as of this evening, 8 Miis walking (or running, depending on my mood) in our parade.
Things I do whenever I turn the Wii on:
1. If the light is blue, check new messages
2. Check the Mii parade so that I can say hello to any new visitors
3. Check out the Mii plaza to see which Miis are dozing off, and which ones are sneezing
3a. Blow the whistle because sometimes when you do that they trip and fall running to get into line, and that cracks me up, because I’m silly that way
4. Check the “Everybody Votes” channel to see if there are any new polls or any new results
5. Play a game if I want to.
Occasionally I’ll check the weather for the sheer pleasure of spinning the globe around to Nairobi, or the news, but mostly I stick to the above routine.
That’s my life with the Wii.